'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Give your child a head start with a 30 Minute Young Driver Experience, available to book at venues and locations nationwide.
The experience is run by the UK's largest under 17 driving academy. It offers juniors aged between 10 - 17 years old the chance to learn driving skills such as moving off, accelerating and braking, along with road position, sign recognition and more advanced skills like reverse parking. All under the watchful eye of a fully qualified instructor.
Each 30 minute session takes place in a safe and controlled environment and is tailored to the attendee depending on their ability and age.
30 minutes driving on a replica road system that represents the UK roads, including junctions, roundabouts and road signs
Each student will receive a personalised Young Driver Drive Diary
You will learn the basics of driving in the latest Vauxhall Corsa SE Premium.
It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes before your lesson is due to start. The lesson is 30 minutes long.
Unfortunately, refreshments are unavailable to purchase on site at present due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Your voucher is valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All drivers must be aged between 10-17 years
Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them before opting for this lesson
This experience may not be suitable for participants with certain medical conditions, please enquire prior to booking
All participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entirety of the experience
Min height - 1. 42m
Weather and driving-appropriate clothing should be worn, closed-toe footwear must be worn
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Please note that bookings cannot be made within 72 hours of purchase
All lessons are weather-dependent. If your lesson must be cancelled due to bad weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, your lesson will be re-booked or you will be refunded.
Available on selected Saturdays and Sunday throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the 30 Minute Young Driver Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.2 / 5Based on 11 reviews over the past year
18 July 2021
This gave enough time to drive the car and to practice skills I was taught.
13 July 2021
Excellent. Lucia really enjoyed it
12 July 2021
A good introduction to driving at an early age.
28 June 2021
The purchase process was smooth. It was a surprise for my daughter but spoilt because wrong directions were given to the location. I had to ring and eventually someone came to find me.
19 May 2021
We paid for 30 minutes but only received 22 minutes when we had to intervene otherwise I think we would still be standing there. Basically do not stay in a place of safety, do not follow the instructions given you and don't expect the car to be cleaned well before you get in it if you share our driving instructor experience.
Other vouchers you may like...