'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
New to the world of track day driving and want to know how to drive safer but faster when out on the circuit? Or maybe you’re an old hand looking to take your driving knowledge to the next level? Our Advanced Track Driving Course in a Renault Clio 197 or 200 could be just what you’re looking for.
The instructors at the school on this unique course are fully ARDS registered and licenced by Motorsport UK (the official motorsport governing body) as well as being fully insured and well seasoned race car drivers, so you can be assured you’re learning from only the very best A & S grade ARDS instructors.
The new skills that you will learn from them that can be applied to enhance your road driving are an invaluable investment, and they are the only tuition school of their kind in the UK, operating from leading nationally recognised motorsport venues.
They’re also the only school to offer front and rear wheel drive vehicles, assisting with safer driving on both your own cars and company cars, and the training covers all aspects of safe performance driving techniques in a relaxed but fun environment to help build your confidence and get the very best out of your driving potential.
You’ll also get to know and understand how physical forces act upon your vehicle, correct techniques such as seating position, wet and dry lines, weight transfer, understeer and oversteer, making the most of your transmission, and using throttle and braking, and how driver actions affect behaviour behind the wheel to ensure you’re handling and driving your vehicle at its best potential. Any errors that the instructors spot can be identified and actioned quickly, to ensure you feel the difference and improvement in reaction and handling and thus your safety almost immediately.
We’re confident that these new techniques that you acquire with this driving course will stay with you and be part of your driving skills repertoire whatever the conditions are for many years to come.
Welcome, sign on and refreshments from hospitality staff
Driver?s safety briefing and explanation of how the day will run
On track demonstration laps with instructor driving, demonstrating braking, lines and apex and exit points of each corner
2 sets of 5 laps of driving sessions, with instructor coaching
10 laps customer driving with instructor
2 sets of 5 laps driving behind a pace car
Full debriefing session at the end of your course with instructor analysis of your driving
Total of 47 miles driving
Please allow to be at the venue for 4 hours.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a forthcoming available date of your choice from our Events calendar. Validity can be upgraded to 20 months when you place your order.
Minimum age to participate is 18 years old
Minimum height to participate is 5 ft
Maximum height to participate is 6ft 6
Liability insurance included
A full UK driving licence is required to take part in this event without exception under venue and insurance rules
Participants are advised to wear flat soled shoes to ensure they can drive comfortably
Cancellation of an event by the supplier will result in a replacement date being made available and the booking will be moved to this date
If you are unable to attend on your allocated date, please contact us to discuss options immediately, as if you do not attend without prior discussion your space will be forfeited
In case of inclement weather, such as fog, ice or snow affecting the track at the venue, we will be advised by the supplier when it is safe to run. If a decision can be made in advance of the event day, customers will be informed of this as soon as possible. A wet track or rain during the day does not mean that the event will not operate.
This course runs 15 times a year on selected dates, with four available spaces for each day it is run.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.