'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy a driving experience in the formidable Aston Martin V8 Vantage with its slick curves and 400bhp. The car has eye catching aesthetics combined with raw performance making it a perfect car to drive on the custom built track in Hertfordshire. After a quick drivers briefing its out onto track with the instructor for some demonstration laps then its your turn in the Aston Martin for ten edge of your seat laps.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
4x instructor driven sighting laps including 1x high speed passenger ride in a sports saloon car (Evo X, BMW M3 or Subaru STI)
10 laps driving the Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Please allow up to an hour and a half at the venue.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for an upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'5"
Max weight of 20 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the event of your experience being cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances you will be offered an alternative date.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Thrill
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.3 / 5Based on 4 reviews over the past year
20 February 2022
N/A the drive was cancelled just before I got there.as I said before I phoned but could not get an answer ,I drove 90miles ,took a day off work.was advised by met office to drive only if necessary. Why was it left so late to cancel when storm eunice was predicted days before.
01 December 2021
When we got to the driving bit, it did not disappoint.
03 August 2021
Need to extend the track and refresh track marking.
06 July 2021
Drove the white Aston last time but the grey one is faster and sounds awesome. Also did 8 laps in the Ariel Atom and WOW what a thrill that is. Sooooo fast. Would recommend both