'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Audi has hit the spot with their first attempt at a supercar. Not only in the handling and performance department but also with the styling, an area which so many manufacturers fail to get right when entering the supercar market.
Out on track, the car has the traction you'd expect from Audi with performance that will blow your mind. The 4.2L V8 engines power is delivered through the tyres so effectively, giving you the confidence to push the car harder on the UK's fastest race circuit - Thruxton.
Open the door and drop into the driving seat, the car seems to mould around you, hit the starter button and the V8 bangs into life.
Out on track the car gives incredible levels of grip, even at speed. The aluminium chassis gives great feedback to the driver and urges you to push on more and more. With the V8 screaming away just behind your ear, the nose of the car going exactly where you point it, you won't be able to stop yourself smiling.
Preparing you for this drive is the more delicate feeling Porsche Cayman. Time in this stunning German coupe will ensure you are fully comfortable and confident with the lines and technique of driving around Thruxton Circuit.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
2 instructor driven demonstration laps
4 laps driving the Audi R8
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Minimum age: 17 but must hold a full driving licence
Minimum height: 5'
Maximum height: 6' 4"
The Formula Renaults can accommodate people up to approx 6'
If you are unable to fit into the Formula Renault and are under approx 6' 4" you will drive a Sports 2000 racing car
Drivers must wear clothes that cover arms and legs
Helmets, race boots and gloves are provided
Spectators are welcome
Glasses must be worn if necessary
Pets are not permitted
Any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be made aware of at the time of booking
Children must be supervised at all times
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Available on selected weekdays and Saturdays between mid-February and late November. Please note, there is a £20 weekend upgrade fee if you choose to book on a Saturday.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.