'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A true icon of the motoring world, the BMW E90 M3 took high-performance rear-wheel-drive action from the track to the masses on the road. The BMW M3 Blast gives you the opportunity to experience the 420bhp V8 engine that powers the M3 in an environment it excels in.After a safety and familiarisation briefing, you'll head out on to the track in the passenger seat for 3 instructor driven sighting laps and a high-speed passenger giving you a feel of what the E90 M3 can do. Then it's your turn to take the wheel for 4 adrenaline-pumping laps of Bovingdon Airfield's custom-built circuit. You'll receive all the tips and tricks you need to get the most out of your drive with 1:1 tuition.
Arrival and registration.
30-minute introductory brief covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
4 sighting laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in a track prepared sports saloon car (Evo X, Impreza Sti, BMW M3 or similar).
4 laps driving the BMW E90 M3
Please allow up to 90mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade to a weekend date for £39. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 75
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £39 surcharge per driver
In the case of adverse weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £39 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.