'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Arrive and drive an awesome BMW M3 EVO 3.2 on a track day with this hire package. This particular model (the E36) is now coming into its own within the hierarchy of BMW M3 models built over the years. With a lighter curb weight than more recent models and only giving away 20bhp to the later E46 shape, the E36 M3 EVO provides acceleration and grip to rival more modern cars. With a twin vanos engine producing 321bhp in standard form, and 330bhp in this modified form, you will experience 0-60mph in under 5 seconds and find yourself learning quickly from your race instructor in order to extract all the performance available from both the engine and chassis.Your track-prepared BMW M3 will be waiting for you on arrival and your very own race instructor will help you get the most out of your time. The price includes track entry wristband, mechanical support, wet and dry weather tyres, professional instruction all day, helmet and kit hire, refreshments all day (hot/cold drinks, snacks), video analysis & safety and theory briefing. There will be a maximum of 4 people using the car and you will be at the circuit all day.
- 07:45 Arrive at the circuit for welcome and drivers briefing.
- 09:00 Sessions driving the BMW M3 (shared between up to 4 drivers)
- An hour break for lunch.
- Driving sessions continue throughout the afternoon
- Finish approx 5 pm depending on the light
Your instructor will help you understand the physics behind the BMW M3 as well as how to get the most out of its handling and performance. You will learn how to brake with precision and how to negotiate the numerous tricky turns you will be presented with.
You will be at the circuit all day with approx. 60 mins wheel time split into sessions. Due to the event taking place on a track day, track time may be affected by flags, weather, or pit lane queuing. A set driving time is therefore not guaranteed.
Video Analysis memory stick to take home for £30. The average price for fully comprehensive insurance in £40pp but this will depend on the driver's details.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order this as a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto an event. Date bookings are subject to sufficient demand for a car share. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Must be 18 or over and min 5ft tall as customers must be able to reach the pedals (booster seat available). 6 foot 5 inches max height and 18 stone max weight limit. Staff have the right to discretion on vehicle suitability for each participant based on height and weight. Full drivers licence required. Licence card to be shown prior to driving participation. Drivers must sign an indemnity form. Staff reserve the right to refuse the customer if deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Insurance waiver required to be signed on the day. Price does not include insurance which is based on individual details and is arranged via a 3rd party insurance broker prior to the event. Where optional insurance is purchased, there will be minimum 10% liability for insurance excess costs towards a claim.
Severe weather may cause the track day to be postponed.
Runs on selected track days throughout the year. The latest events can be seen on the webpage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.