'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Fans of classic cars are in for a treat thanks to Trackdays. The Classic car treble driving experience lets you jump in behind the wheel of three classic cars from a bygone era which includes the likes of a Jaguar E type, a Mustang GT 500 and the Aston Martin Vantage or the classic Mini. Enjoy up to 6 miles in your choice of three cars around the venue which you have 5 to choose from.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Circuit tour with instructor
6 miles in chosen car 1
6 miles in chosen car 2
6 miles in chosen car 3
*An instructor driven high speed passenger ride in a performance vehicle can also be prebooked for £10
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15.
A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver wilfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 4'11” – 6’6” and weight below 17 stone.
Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Fridays and Saturdays available from March-December. Too book a Saturday there is a £25 upgrade fee.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.