'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Have you got what it takes to tame the beast with our Dodge Charger driving experience? The Dodge Charger is a classic American muscle car we like to call General Lee, our little homage to the Dukes of Hazzard. With its roaring V8 that kicks into life with a slight touch of the throttle and going from 0.60 in as little as 5.4 seconds, the Dodge Charger can hang with the best of them. After arriving at your chosen venue you will go through the sign-on process followed by the driver's safety briefing. Now it's time for you to squeeze into the driver's seat and get ready for an experience of a lifetime. You will get three miles driving this exceptional piece of machinery all the while your instructor will be giving you helpful tips to get the most out of the car and your experience.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the Dodge Charger
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Dodge 'General Lee' Charger Blast
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
26 July 2021
Trackdays was just a booking agent. Race road heroes conducted the day. Rude, ignorant staff, chaos through lack of organisation, lack of facilities including 1st aid, the few toilets available quickly run out of paper and NO hand sanitizer. The event was clearly overbooked and the cars were in very poor condition with safety being an afterthought. I wasn’t given the track time I had booked, and the ‘fast lap with instructor’ was in a completely different vehicle (bmw saloon)!! This was a 50th birthday present completely ruined by greed. My safety concerns were so bad I have reported this event to the Health and Safety Executive, as well as trading standards. Neither company seems to have a clue what was going on, and neither wanted to take responsibility for it. Be prepared to have your wallet rinsed when you get there, everything has an extortionate price!! I would never do one of these again, and wouldn’t recommend to anyone. I wasn’t the only one, everyone I spoke to was either disappointed, angry or frustrated! What should’ve been a day to remember, turned into a day I’d rather forget!!
06 May 2021
Great experience overall. There are a number of extra additional charges, but most of these are optional ie photos, lanyard, usb stick etc. The only additional necessary cost is the accidental damage cost which is pretty reasonable at £25 for all cars you drive on the day. In these COVID times we live in the experience was well ran, and we’d definitely be back again.