'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The one-to-one training program has been designed for beginners who want to benefit from a more intensive training session. Featuring Rookie Level’s 1 through to 3, students will receive a more personalized training program and will be enabled to progress at their own pace.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Sessions learning the skills required to pass level one, two and three
Private 1-2-1 training for 4 hours. An instructor and car will be allocated for the course. Availability for Birmingham is 7 days a week.
Balaclavas are included for training clients. 360 degrees VR camera which offers virtual reality footage at the cost of £29.99.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age of 12 years old and 4'6" high at Birmingham Wheels Raceway and Lochgelly (Driftland), younger drivers may be accepted on a case by case basis dependant on experience. Minimum age at Brands Hatch is 18 years old with full driving licence and 1 years driving experience. Small group sizes, maximum 3 per instructor and car. 1-2-1 sessions are 1 pupil per car and instructor. Please note helmets are provided. However, due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more than welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet, Balaclavas are included in this course.
In severe weather the experience may get delayed or postponed.
Selected dates throughout the year at Brands Hatch, Birmingham Wheels Raceway and Lochgelly (Driftland for group sessions. 1-2-1 format training is available at Birmingham venue and Lochgelly (Driftland, 7 days a week, 9 am to 10 pm subject to availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.