'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn the art of drifting and the skills needed to master this popular sport. After a drivers safety briefing and demonstration from the instructor its time to step into the hot seat and experience the thrill of drifting. You'll be taught the key elements such as weight transfer, balance and throttle control, the art of transitions and complete task such as donuts, and figure of eights. Then it's onto the Game of Drift. This is sure to bring out your competitive side as you drift and try to hit targets with the rear of the car and make it onto the podium. Not only will you get to drive you will also be given 3 hot laps driven by one of the instructors who have extensive backgrounds when it comes to drifting and will show you how it's done!
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Session learning balance and donuts
Session learning transitions, figure of 8s
5 laps of 'Game of Drift'
3 Hot Laps
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue from arrival to departure. Your drive time will be approx 20 minutes.
Collision damage waiver for £10 can be purchased on the day. This is optional but drivers will be liable for the first £500 of any damage to the cars if the waiver is not take. Please note helmets are provided. However due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more then welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet. Balaclavas are £4 to buy on the day.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age of 16. Non License holders must complete a basic competency test before being allowed to complete activities. This test is also mandatory for license holders who fail to produce their license on the day and cost £20. This is a condition for insurance purposes and is not flexible. Small group sizes, maximum 6 per instructor and car. Please note helmets are provided. However due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more then welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet. Balaclavas are £4 to buy on the day.
In the case of the event being cancelled due to adverse weather, you will be contacted and be given alternative dates to rebook.
Selected weekdays and weekends from January-December.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.