'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you are aged between 6 and 75 an either don't hold a driving license or would rather be driven around at high speeds then this is the experience for you. Upon arrival, you will go through the signing on process. Once completed you will then be shown to the drifting car you will be sat in during your experience, the Nissan 350Z. Once you have been strapped in you will get 4 high-speed, smoke-filled, tyre squealing laps around our drift track in Bovingdon Hertfordshire. You will be holding on for dear life as the instructor drifts and slides one way to the next, chaining long drifts around the long corners and sharp turns around the tighter ones.
Arrival and sign on
4 instructor driven passenger laps
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
In car footage and photos can be purchased on the day.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase but can also be booked directly onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Maximum height 6'2"
Maximum weight of 18 stone
Minimum age of 6
Maximum age of 75
In the case of severe weather, your experience may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates to take the experience. A refund will not be offered.
Selected weekdays and weekends through Jan-Dec. Please note there is a £12 upgrade to book onto a Saturday date.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.