'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy a motor racing experience with a twist. Use your driving skills, coordination and nerve to take part in an exhilarating challenge with this JCB Dumper Racing for Two gift.You and a friend will take the controls of a specially modified digger, perfectly designed for racing. An instructor will be on hand to run through the controls of these fascinating vehicles, and then it’s time for both of you to take to the circuit. Your group will be split, with competitors racing over two heats. Not only will you be competing against your fellow drivers, but also against the clock as you look to secure a qualifying time quick enough to make the final.The winner of the grand finale race will be crowned the champion, and all racers will receive a special commemorative certificate as a reminder of a fantastic experience and an awesome day.
Introduction and safety briefing
Compete in at least two heats
Grand finale race
Champion is crowned
Racers receive a commemorative certificate
Your dumper experience will last for approximately 2 hours.
You're welcome to bring along family and friends to watch.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
This voucher is valid for 10 months. You will receive a voucher by post with instructions on how to book.
To participate in this activity you need to be at least 17 years old
If you suffer from epilepsy or any other medical condition which prohibits driving then you will not be able to take part
You will need a full valid driving licence to take part
There will be up to 24 other people in your group
This experience is not dependant on suitable weather conditions unless the safety of attendee's and the staff is compromised.
Generally the last Saturday evening of the month, April to September.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.