'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Get behind the wheel of a race-prepared 1300cc Saloon Stock Car and ready yourself for some serious racing action! You will be instructed by the professionals and race in at least 2 heats of 8 laps each, and a Championship final of 10 laps. Will you come out on top and win the trophy?
Take part in a 4 lap Practice Session, and 2 heats consisting of 8 laps each.
Based on the points, partake in the 10 lap Championship Final against drivers of similar ability.
All competitors receive a souvenir programme with their name in; event winners receive trophies.
Tea and coffee available
The total time for the experience is around 4 hours.
There is a £5 entrance fee for spectators
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Please note this voucher is purely for the experience listed and may not be redeemed against any other product. - on receipt of your voucher you will be issued with booking instructions You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Drivers must be reasonably fit and over 17 years old with a full and current driving licence. Maximum height is 6ft 6 and minimum is 4 ft 10. Maximum weight is 20 stone. Warm clothing and trainers are recommended; all protective clothing and waterproofs are provided.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Saturdays throughout the year
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.