'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Head outdoors with the family in an entirely new way with the Family Quad Bike Off Road Experience. Set in the Oxfordshire countryside on a purpose-built off road course perfect for first-timers. Riders will be supervised by professional instructors and provided with full safety equipment, as well as an appropriate (adult or child) size quad bike.As a family, you'll take on woods, fields and spectacular surroundings before moving on to trickier bumps and dips. Refreshments will be made available upon your return.
Sign-in, introduction and safety briefing
Familiarisation session in the quad bike
50-acre quad safari along purpose-built tracks with straights, slaloms, mounds and mud
Experience duration is approximately 2 hours. Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes before your experience starts.
Confectionery and drinks are available to purchase.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
This experience is for 1 family (4 people)
Please dress appropriately for the weather on the day of the event, layers and non-precious clothing and trainers are recommended
Safety equipment is provided on the day
Refreshments are available
No driving licence is required
Spectators are welcome, there may be a small fee taken on the day depending on the activity
Minimum age is 6 years old
Generally, the weather will not affect the activities, however, in cases of extreme weather, the event may be postponed to another date or activities substituted.
Experience available Monday to Saturday from April to November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.