'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Treat Dad to an amazing driving experience and share in the fun together with this Father and Son Supercar Driving Thrill. Choose a supercar each for a blast around one of our venues. This is a perfect gift for Father's day and can be taken at one of nine locations.
* This experience can be for Father and son or Father and daughter.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
Supercar drive for Dad
Supercar drive for Son or Daughter
Cars to choose from should include the Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Modena, Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi R8, Aston Martin, Lotus Exige 350S, Jaguar F-Type R, BMW i8, Nissan GTR, Chevrolet Camaro, Lotus Elise, Porsche Boxster & Subaru Impreza but choice is not guaranteed.
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25pp. High speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day
You can purchase a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Models chosen on the day subject to availability. Unless doing a ‘junior’ experience drivers must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult, min age is 12). Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekdays and weekends from January - December
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.