'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A racing variant of the 458, the Ferrari 458 Challenge was built to compete in Ferraris single series 'Ferrari Challenge' championship. The 458 Challenge may look like its road legal counterpart, but that's where the similarities end. Featuring slick tyres, uprated race suspension and huge Brembo CCM2 brakes, as well as tech found in Scuderia Ferrari's Formula 1 team, the 458 produces 562bhp and is capable of reaching speeds in excess of 200mph with its 4.5-litre V8 engine.
Your experience will start with a driver safety and technique briefing, meaning you'll get the most out of your time behind the wheel. After 4 instructor driven sighting laps in a track prepared sports car and a high-speed passenger ride, it's your turn in the hot seat. You'll get 10 laps of driving in the Ferrari 458 Challenge, with your instructor giving you tips and tricks throughout.
Arrival and sign on
30-minute drivers safety and techniques briefing
4 instructor driven sighting laps in either the BMW M3 E90, Mitsubishi EVO X or the Subaru Impreza WRX
High-speed passenger lap
10 laps driving the Ferrari 458 Challenge
Please allow up to 90 minutes at the venue from arrival to departure.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age: 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.