'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Have you ever wanted to be driven at high speeds around a track in a car similar to an F1 race car? Nows your chance to feel the rush of adrenaline as you are taken at high speeds just inches off the ground. The Typhoon Turbo is the only Formula one style race car that offers two seats and high octane thrills. With a 1.6 litre engine, you will experience acceleration like nothing before. 0.60 in less than 3 seconds and it will reach 100moh in just over 5 this isn't for the faint of heart. After a short safety briefing, you will be kitted up in your race suit, gloves and helmet before slotting in behind your racing driver. Get ready to feel up to 3gs as the instructor takes you around the twists and turn of the purpose-built track of the Bicester Heritage centre. The Typhoon Turbo has over 200bhp and the instructor will use it at his full disposal.
Arrival, welcome and briefing.
Race suit, helmet and gloves fitting
Six high-speed passenger laps in a Two Seater Typhoon Turbo
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age of 12
Minimum height 4ft 6in
Maximum height 6ft 4in
Maximum weight 16 stone
You should be in reasonable health and be able to climb in and out of the vehicle unaided.
This experience isn't suitable for anyone who suffers from Epilepsy, Heart Complaint or Pregnant women
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted.
The experience content, equipment and restrictions may vary
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
This event will next run on selected weekday and weekend dates from Spring 2021.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.