'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
First built in 2015, the Typhoon Turbo is a unique dual seater racing car, that offers the opportunity to enjoy our exciting passenger ride experience, in a car that’s styled to resemble a Formula 1 car. It’s the closest thing you can get to riding a Formula 1 car without the pressure of being at the controls in the driver’s cockpit.
With a chassis extended by 660mm, fitted 4-piston brakes and broad wheels with bigger tyres for a stronger grip, the Typhoon is boosted up to 200 bhp, with an F3 spec sequential, 6-speed gearbox and a 1.6-litre turbocharged Ford EcoBoost engine that helps it accelerate from 0 - 60 mph in a little over 3 seconds.
Upon arrival at our venue in Bicester Heritage Centre, you’ll be welcomed by an expert instructor for the day, who’ll give you your full briefing on what you can expect. After that is where the fun begins, as you’ll get fitted and kitted up in your racing overalls, helmet and gloves. Then it’s time to buckle in as the instructor will take you for six exhilarating high speed passenger laps in the Typhoon Turbo!
Arrival, welcome and briefing.
Race suit, helmet and gloves fitting
Six high-speed passenger laps in a Two Seater Typhoon Turbo
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age of 12
Minimum height 4ft 6in
Maximum height 6ft 4in
Maximum weight 16 stone
You should be in reasonable health and be able to climb in and out of the vehicle unaided.
This experience isn't suitable for anyone who suffers from Epilepsy, Heart Complaint or Pregnant women
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted.
The experience content, equipment and restrictions may vary
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
This event will next run on selected weekday and weekend dates from Spring 2021.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.