'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Formula F1000 Driving Thrill is one of the fastest single seater experiences in the UK, and you can now enjoy 12 mind-blowing laps around our purpose built race track at Bovingdon Airfield. The Formula F1000 will go from 0.100mph in 4.75 seconds which is incredible. The experience will start off with drivers safety and techniques briefing, followed by circuit demonstration laps in a performance vehicle where you will learn the basic racing lines. Then you will take the wheel of the Formula F1000. Sitting just centimetres off the ground you will feel the thunderous power as you shift through the gears on your 12 breathtaking laps of the track. You will also receive a high-speed passenger ride in a performance car to put the icing on the cake to the experience.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 track paced sighting laps in a performance car
High-speed passenger ride
12 Laps in Formula F1000
The experience duration is approximately 90 minutes.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £35. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for an upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 16 stone
Max age: 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a surcharge per driver
Please note: If booking more for more than one participant, you will not be on track at the same time
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events team s terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.