'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Our Full Day Classic Road Trips get you behind the wheel of five iconic classic cars on a 7 - 8 hour drive through the Cotswolds, Welsh Borders or Forest of Dean. Choose between 6 different routes as well as themed experiences like our Jaguar Driving Day and Morgan Factory Tour. Each one includes the use of five classic cars including E Types, Triumphs, Alfa Romeos, Porches and MGs. The experience includes driving routes, fuel and the option to take a friend or family member along for the ride as a passenger.
Welcome, introduction and car briefing
Drive of 5 classic cars
Up to 200-mile driving route
Space for one additional passenger
Please allow a full day for your experience. Please note this experience cannot be cut short.
Includes insurance for 1 driver only (subject to a £1000 excess), with a waiver policy available for £15 extra, £5 for every additional car thereafter (reducing the excess to £0).
The vehicle(s) will be supplied with various contents including information pack, maps and guide books which must be returned with the car. This voucher is valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. We recommend booking your voucher 8-12 weeks in advance. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age 25
Maximum age 75
Drivers must hold a full manual UK, European, USA, Australian or New Zealand licence with less than 6 points
You will need to do a DVLA check, fill out our driver form and bring your licence with you when you hire the car
If you fail to bring your DVLA check and/or licence you will not be permitted to collect the car
Includes insurance for 1 driver only (subject to a £1000 excess), with a waiver policy available for £30 extra (reducing the excess to £0)
No smoking or pets allowed in the car
The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Each trip has a full event support team on hand throughout the day
Places are limited to just 16 people
Cars are subject to availability on the day
You may postpone your booking in adverse weather conditions by mutual agreement with the provider.
Available on selected weekdays from April to September.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.