'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Head out into 100 acres of beautiful Ribble Valley countryside with a full days motorcycle trials course. Experience the fun and excitement of trials riding as you ride through and over varying terrain. With expert tuition from fully qualified instructors who have competed at national level, you will learn the finer arts of trial riding. Lessons run from 10am through to 3pm with a lunch break to break up the day and give you some time to take it all in, then its back out into the open countryside for some more obstacles to navigate.
Arrival and sign on
Riders safety briefing
Morning session trial riding
Hot lunch (included)
Afternoon session trial riding
This event is a full day course. Courses run from 10am-3pm
There is a £25 damage waiver fee that can be taken out on the day.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for ten months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
No previous experience necessary
Minimum age of 7 with height restrictions applied.
Max number of 10 per day
All gear is supplied, bike, riding gear, helmet, boots, plants and gloves.
Full tuition is provided.
Sessions in groups of 5
*No experience is necessary but if you have never ridden a bike before there is a £15 extra tuition fee that must be paid. This must be booked in advance.
This is an outdoor experience and will still go ahead in light rain. In the event of your experience being cancelled due to adverse weather you will be offered an alternative dates to re-book.
The events run from February - December and run 7 days a week.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Full Day Motorcycle Trials Course - Weekday Near Me
Inch Perfect Trials
Other vouchers you may like...