'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This experience will give the drivers a full day to learn and master the rally skills needed to take on the special rally stages in the world famous Escort RS2000 at London Rally School. This is an experience that will be remembered for a life time. A timed lap of the rally stage will be held to find out which driver will take home the driver of the day trophy.
Arrival and safety briefing
Sessions learning rally skills
Sessions mastering rally skills
Sessions on the special rally stage
A timed lap on the special rally stage
Certificate on completion of the event
Tea, coffee and water available throughout the experience
This is a full day and you will be at the venue from 9.30am till 4pm.
Accident damage indemnity: Reduces the potential cost of accident damage from £500 to £0 and is available to purchase for £15 per driver per day. Please note that if you require this accident damage indemnity it can be paid on arrival. Spectators - Spectators are welcome on the understanding that they sign a declaration of indemnity and on payment of £10 fee per person on arrival. Spectators will have the opportunity for Rally hot rides subject to cost and availability.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height is 6ft 6 inches and you must hold a full driving license. The price for this experience is for 1 person but you may wish to book in more. This experience is on a 5. 1 customer to car ratio.
Severe weather may cause a delay or cancellation. Refer to terms and conditions for details
This experience is available on weekdays and weekends the course run from January to December, please call us for availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.