'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Qualified track driving tuition on the superb Castle Combe race circuit with exclusive ARDS qualified instructos. Both on and off track instruction in your own car for the full day. This full day course covers your style, cornering technique, car control at speed, braking balance and much more. Unlimited sessions of both on and off track tuition - all day - to learn, practice and develop as a race circuit driver at Castle Combe.
Welcome registration and safety briefing
Unlimited on track instruction and practice sessions
Unlimited exclusive off track tuition
Final de-briefing & written driver analysis form.
A full day course from 9-4
This event is in your own car. Either the morning or afternoon session available. The price is for your place on track and instruction only. You can order a 10 month open Gift Voucher online or any available date on the phone. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Your car must have a passenger seat. Your car must pass the strict 100db noise limit.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
2013 subject to availability: 23 Feb, 18 March, 8 April, 13 May, 17 June, 8 July, 12 Aug, 2 Sept, 30 Sept. 28 Oct, 7 Dec.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.