'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Arrive and drive an awesome Ginetta G40 on a track day at Blyton Park with this hire package. This 1.8 litre has 135bhp and weighs as little as 840kg. This all helps the car reach a top speed of 125mph. This is a great car for novices with little to no track experience. Your track-prepared Ginetta G40 will be waiting for you on arrival and your very own race instructor will help you get the most out of your time. The price includes track entry wristband, 3x20 minutes session out on track across the day, mechanical support, wet and dry weather tyres, professional instruction all day, all fuel and consumables and refreshments. The experience is a full day with shared use of the car.
7.30 am Sign-On
8.00 am Drivers Briefing
9.00 am Track time starts the morning session
1.30 pm Lunch
2.30 pm Track time starts the afternoon session
5.30 pm Day ends
*This a full-day event with shared use of the car. Each guest will receive 3x20 minutes of track time over the course of the day. You will learn how to brake with precision and how to negotiate the numerous tricky turns you will be presented with.
You will be at the circuit all day with approx. 60 mins wheel time split into sessions. Due to the event taking place on a track day, track time may be affected by flags, weather, or pit lane queuing. A set driving time is therefore not guaranteed.
On-track insurance policy with optional excess reduction.
You can order this as a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto an event. This is a full day experience with shared usage of the car.
Minimum age: 18
Minimum height: 5ft 2in
Maximum height: 6ft 4in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
Staff can refuse drivers if they believe the driver may be under the influence of drink or drugs
Severe weather may cause the track day to be postponed.
Runs on selected track days throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.