'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Arrive and drive an awesome Ginetta G40 on a track day with this hire package. This 1.8 litre has 135bhp and weighs as little as 840kg. This all helps the car reach a top speed of 125mph. This is a great car for novices with little to no track experience.Your track-prepared Ginetta G40 will be waiting for you at the track, you will have exclusive use of the car along with all fuel and consumables. You will have technical support throughout the day when required. To help you get the most out of the car when out on the track, you will receive one session out on track with a professional ARDS instructor. Additional extras can also be added at a cost, such as extra drivers, helmet hire and in-car footage with data recording. The cost of the hire is only for the car, the track day is extra.
7.30 am Sign-On
8.00 am Drivers Briefing
9.00 am Track time starts the morning session
1.30 pm Lunch
2.30 pm Track time starts the afternoon session
5.30 pm Day ends
Your instructor will help you understand the physics behind the Ginetta G40 as well as how to get the most out of its handling and performance. You will learn how to brake with precision and how to negotiate the numerous tricky turns you will be presented with.
You will be at the circuit all day, with approximately 60 mins wheel time split into sessions. Due to the event taking place on a track day, track time may be affected by flags, weather, or pit lane queuing. A set driving time is therefore not guaranteed.
On track insurance policy £2500 with optional excess reduction starting from £250.
You can order this as a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto an event. This is a full-day experience with shared usage of the car. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Must be 18 or over and min 5ft tall as customers must be able to reach the pedals (booster seat available).
6 foot 5 inches max height and 18 stone max weight limit.
Staff have the right to discretion on vehicle suitability for each participant based on height and weight. Full drivers licence required. Licence card to be shown prior to driving participation.
Drivers must sign an indemnity form. Staff reserve the right to refuse the customer if deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Insurance waiver required to be signed on the day.
Price does not include insurance which is based on individual details and is arranged via a 3rd party insurance broker prior to the event.
Where optional insurance is purchased, there will be minimum 10% liability for insurance excess costs towards a claim.
Severe weather may cause the track day to be postponed.
Runs on selected track days throughout the year. The latest events can be seen on the webpage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.