'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Perfect for the classic connoisseur, the Jaguar E-Type Blast gets you approximately 6 miles of driving time in the car Enzo Ferrari described as the most beautiful car he never designed. After your welcome and registration, you'll be briefed on how to stay safe on track as well as the dos and don'ts of driving on a track. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor throughout the duration of your time in the car who'll help you get the most out of your time behind the wheel.
Welcome, registration and safety briefing
Approximately 6 miles driving time in the Jaguar E-Type
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15. A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver willfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available Friday. You can upgrade to book a Saturday for £25. You can add a high-speed passenger ride for £10. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park.
You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads
Minimum height: 4 ft 11 in
Maximum height: 6 ft 6 in
Maximum weight 17 stone
Please check before you book that you meet the requirements
You can upgrade to a Saturday date for £25
Children, friends and family are welcome to spectate at no extra charge
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Fridays from March to November. Selected Saturday dates are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.