'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Feel the power and performance of the Jaguar F-TYPE R , no driving licence required.After signing on and running through a safety briefing, you'll get three miles of driving around a coned out circuit designed to let you experience the speed, cornering and handling of a supercar like the Jaguar F-TYPE R. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor who'll give you tips from the passenger seat, meaning you'll be able to get the best out of your time on the track.
Welcome, arrival and sign-on
3 miles driving the Jaguar F-TYPE R
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High-speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or book directly on to any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Some cars will be busier than others and therefore have a longer waiting time to drive. Juniors must be 12 or over (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult). Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Monday, Sunday and the occasional Friday dates throughout the year. Sessions are available from 08:30-16:30.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.