'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Ever wanted to jump behind the wheel of one of the most powerful racing cars in the UK? Now with our new F1 Jordan Grand Prix Legend experience, you can channel your inner Lewis Hamilton and Schumacher and test your skills around our track in Hertfordshire. This is the ultimate driving experience for any car or racing enthusiast and is guaranteed to provide lifelong memories. The F1 Jordan boasts a staggering 600 bhp and has an engine that can spin to an astonishing 10,500rpm. These outrageous statistics are the outcome of an extremely concise production line which in turn means the production of this particular vehicle is at a whopping £4.5 million! This is the vehicle that was driven by F1 Driver Takuma Sato and is to date the only EJ12 Chassis in existence still available to drive. This truly is an incredible driving experience and is the perfect gift idea for anyone that's passionate about f1 or racing!Check out the amazing itinerary below to see the wide array of different driving experiences you'll receive alongside the F1 Jordan Grand Prix experience. Book an open date voucher today to secure yours a friend, loved one or family member's place on this life-changing driving experience with Track Days.
30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
14 lap reflex training & throttle control exercise on Memphis Drift Circuit including 4 instructor driven demonstration laps
4 x Sighting Laps around Circuit 112 including 1 high speed passenger lap in our BMW M3.
30 x Driving laps in the F1000 single seater with a training coach in a pace car around Circuit 112.
4 x Sighting Laps around the Bomber B-17 Circuit including 1 high speed passenger lap in our BMW M3.
F1 Launching session (Burnout training, P1 grid race start) with Pit Crew on Bomber B-17 Circuit.
30 x Driving laps in the Jordan F1 around the Bomber B-17 Circuit.
Free Media Pack with this experience
Free Academy VIP Upgrade with this experience for you, your friends & family.
Please allow up to 5 hours at the venue including driver safety briefing.
There is no collision damage waiver available for this experience and a refundable security deposit must be made.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.