'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A great fun way to introduce youngsters to the art of driving, this
friendly and relaxed event will help attendees get a head start in car
control from age 10 years on. We only use ADI instructors for this
activity to ensure that the correct information is imparted right from
Drive time: 3x10 minutes driving sessions
This voucher entitles 1 person to a two-hour fun experience, but the experience will be shared with up to 3 other children on the day
After an introduction to the rudiments of driving it will be into the car where each child will have 3 sessions driving
The driver is assessed individually and the course is tailored to each individual's requirements
When not driving the children will be watching and learning from the next driver to maximize the learning, hopefully having a laugh along the way
We aim to get each pupil to be able to pull away smoothly, steer correctly and stop safely, subject to capability drivers will also be shown gear changing, using mirrors, positioning the car and even reversing
Please allow for around 3 hours at the venue.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. This voucher entitles 1 driver to participate. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Dunsfold Park. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
An adult or guardian is required to be in attendance with the child and must be able to sign an indemnity form for the driver. Minimum age 10 years, minimum height 4ft 10ins. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
The experience runs at various times throughout the day on selected Saturdays.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.