'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
For the first time Trackdays is able to offer junior experiences at Teesside. If you have a junior aged between 11 and 17, this driving experience is a must for them, as not only do they get to drive the famous Lamborghini Gallardo but also gain major bragging rights amongst friends.
Arrival and sign on
10 minutes driving the Lamborghini
Certificate on completion of event
You will need to allow 1 hour at the venue.
You can purchase a 10 month open gift voucher or book onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
Juniors must be aged between 11 and 17 with a minimum height is 4"10 and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates between March and November
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.