'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Young supercar fans are in for a treat with our special Junior McLaren 570S Blast package. With motor sport centric engineering, design, power and performance on offer, junior drivers aged 10 and up can get the chance to take to the wheel of this stunning British sports car.
The day will commence with a welcome, registration and full safety briefing from an expert instructor. After that, it’s time to take to the wheel of a stunning McLaren 570S for a total of 3 miles around your chosen circuit. The day will round off in style as your instructor takes to the wheel for an exciting High Speed Passenger Ride.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the McLaren 570S
High speed passenger ride
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 10
Proof of age in the form of a Passport or Birth Certificate must be provided on the day
Young drivers must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum height is 4' 6"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue specific vouchers are available to buy
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Junior McLaren 570S Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Junior McLaren 570S Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.4 / 5Based on 8 reviews over the past year
04 May 2022
Can’t help but feel the experience was mis-sold! Junior driving was good, 6 half laps in the McLaren, lovely instructor. High speed passenger ride was not in the McClaren but instead a BMW. 1 lap in a car shared by other occupants. Doesn’t state this in the information or would have booked a different experience.
An ok way to spend a couple of hours but had far better experiences with other companies.
28 February 2022
A great experience!
Emily and Wayne were very friendly and helpful.
Only slight downside is the time to queue to see your video and photos at the end.
05 December 2021
It was great. Got the experience for my brother as a birthday present and he couldn’t stop talking about how much fun he had.
22 September 2021
Too short. For the price, 3 laps of a short circuit was not enough. Plus passenger experience was disappoiting.
09 August 2021
We were waiting a long time, but it was more than made up for with the fun we had and the memories. The staff were lovely and really made a point of making my son feel special. Absolutely recommend 👍