'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Give you son or daughter an experience they will not forget. Let them loose in a Porsche for a junior supercar driving thrill, The perfect birthday gift that will leave them the envy of all their friends. Under the guidance of a fully qualified instructor, the junior will get 10-15 minutes behind the wheel of the amazing Porsche. Here they will get a feel of the power and hear the beautiful sound that this car produces and learn for themselves why it is still one of the most popular and most recognised supercars of all time.
Arrival and sign on
10 minutes driving the Porsche
Certificate on completion of event
Please allow up to an hour at the venue.
Photos can be purchased on the day from £15
You can purchase a open gift voucher or book onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Juniors must be aged between 11 and 17 with a minimum height is 4"10 and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekends between March and November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.