'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you know anyone aged between 10 and 16 who is 5ft or taller, this Junior Treble Supercar Driving Experience will make a great gift. The ideal driving experience that allows youngsters to drive cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi just to name a few. Juniors will get 3 miles in their chosen 3 cars at a choice of locations around the UK.
Welcome arrival and sign on
Choose your 3 keys
3 miles driving chosen supercar 1
3 miles driving chosen supercar 2
3 miles driving chosen supercar 3
Cars to choose from Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari, Porsche 911 Turbo, Aston Martin V8, Audi R8 V10, Lotus Evora and a Ford Mustang V8 but they are subject to availability.
Allow 2 hours at the venue
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day
The supercar model chosen on the day is subject to availability
Juniors must be 10 or over (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult)
Min height 5ft
Max height 6ft 4"
Max weight 18 stone
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Monday, Sunday and the occasional Friday dates throughout the Year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Please don't show this message again
Use BF2020 to get 10% off
Sign up to our newsletter and receive an extra 5% off!
Please enter your forename
Please enter your surname
Please enter your email
Marketing Permissions ... click to read