'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You can book this dream come true experience for kids to have a go at driving no less than three supercars, not on a computer but the real deal! The young driver can take their pick of three of the awesome supercars below and take the wheel under the supervision of an instructor for a drive at one of four locations.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving your first chosen supercar
Up to 6 miles driving your second chosen supercar
Up to 6 miles driving your third chosen supercar
Collection of your driving certificate
Supercars to choose from include: Ariel Atom Supercharged, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability.
You can book an additional high speed passenger ride for £30 at checkout
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
During registration, you may be offered an optional damage waiver at a cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchasing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
You can order a 10 month open gift voucher or select any available date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £25. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order. Please note that a £25 Premium Venue fee will be applicable when booking this experience at our Castle Combe, Mallory Park and Anglesey venues.
Junior drivers must not hold any form of driving licence
Minimum age: 10 years old
Maximum age: 17 years old
Minimum height: 4ft 10 (if the driver is under the minimum height they will participate in the experience as a passenger)
Juniors must also be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Stafford - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between January to December
Time slots to choose from will be 8:00, 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 15.30, 16.10 and 17:00
All times are subject to availability and we advise booking well in advance to get the most choice
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Junior Triple Supercar Thrill
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.5 / 5Based on 4 reviews over the past year
17 May 2022
Our track time was 4pm but delayed for approx an hour
15 April 2022
Brill day. Came back buzzing t! Well organised great instructor's. Want to do it again. Loved the speed
01 March 2022
Had a great day !!! Very well organised
01 September 2021
Stood waiting and waiting for my 3rd drive in a Ferrari! In the end my mum asked the staff if they were running late! I changed the Ferrari to an Audi R8 which was a great drive. But by now I had been at the venue for about 3 hours which isn’t great for a 12 year old hanging around waiting! Also I couldn’t get my certificate because the area was packed and by now we were pushed for time! Would be better if you could view photographs and certificates at home!