'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Got a mini petrolhead in waiting? We’ve got the perfect driving day that's three times the fun for young drivers aged 10 and up to enjoy, with our Junior Triple Sports Car Driving Experience, which will get you behind the wheel of three state of the art, performance centric sports cars.
Your day will begin with a welcome and safety briefing from an expert, DBS checked instructor, after which it’ll be time to take to the wheel in three of the most sought after and turbocharged sports cars around, including a Mitsubishi Eclipse, Subaru Impreza and Porsche Boxster S.
After enjoying three exciting miles in each around the circuit track, they’ll get to sit back and fasten their seatbelt for a high speed passenger ride from the instructor. Plus they’ll get a commemorative certificate at the end of the day that’ll make this a truly unforgettable experience.
Welcome and Sign On
3 miles in first Sports Car
3 miles in second Sports Car
3 miles in third Sports Car
High speed passenger ride
Receipt of Commemorative Certificate to take home and keep
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 10
Maximum age: 17
Guidelines are that you should be at least 135cm to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Junior Triple Sports Car Driving Experience Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Junior Triple Sports Car Driving Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.4 / 5Based on 5 reviews over the past year
14 June 2022
Staff were good but events are oversubscribed, way too many people, hard to hear tannoy over the crowds, signage is unclear, constant upsells of everything even a sighting lap is a £10 fee which I have never seen before. So if someone bought you this as a gift they might think they’ve done something lovely but all the upsells from sighting laps to damage waiver to photos turns out to cost more than experience gift cost in the first place.
30 May 2022
Just really good. ….
09 May 2022
great day, well organised
04 May 2022
My 13yr old son definatly had a lifetime triple sports car experience !! he got to drive his dream car with superb instructors. Anyone that's indoubt about a junior driving experience .... You won't be disappointed. Huge Thankyou to the instructors andxsll that organize the event. Superb day.
30 September 2021
Fabulous day, brilliantly well organised. My son said it was the best day of his life!