'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Created with kids and teenagers in mind, the Junior Triple Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride gives youngsters between 10 and 16-years-old the opportunity to pick three supercars from our stocked fleet before getting on track and enjoying up to 6 miles driving in each, sat beside an expert instructor who'll be giving you tips to help you get the most out of your driving time.
Once you've given it everything for 18 miles, you'll be shown how it's done by someone who knows the track like the back of their hand with an instructor-driven high-speed passenger ride.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving your first supercar
Up to 6 miles driving your second supercar
Up to 6 miles driving your third supercar
High-speed passenger ride to finish
Supercars to choose from include; the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 360, Ferrari California, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a collision damage waiver which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Driver MUST be over 147cm tall
Minimum age is 10-years-old
Maximum age is 16-years-old
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Junior Triple Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Junior Triple Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.3 / 5Based on 16 reviews over the past year
25 July 2021
The initial signing in to drive was poorly organised, we were hanging around for 1.5hrs. But the experience itself was well organised and efficient. My son loved every second, and said the instructors were wonderful. Certainly a day to remember!
Thomas St George
25 July 2021
It would have been 5 stars, but my son was given a 4pm time slot for 3 cars and a high speed run, but because the track closes at 5pm it ended up being all very rushed. At one point we were told that he may not have enough time for the 3rd car and high speed run. Thankfully the staff managed to get all 3 cars and the high speed run fitted in, but it meant my son having to run between cars, which didn’t really allow him to experience being in and around such great cars properly.
It was very busy on the day of the experience, but the allocation of the cars was pretty chaotic, I believe this could be structured much better. I would reckon it anyone, but would tell them to get a much early time allocation if possible
24 June 2021
Well organised and great overall experience
09 June 2021
My sons really enjoyed the day, driving the cars were fantastic! Only critism was feeling like we had to have the insurance which were £25 each, also thought the high speed Lap should have been 3 times round the track and not just 1!
09 June 2021
Thoroughly enjoyed driving the cars and the people were really nice who came in the car with us!
Other vouchers you may like...