'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Are you a dad looking for something fun to do with your son or daughter? Perhaps you’re looking for an exciting activity to do in your quality time together? We’re confident that our ‘Lads and Dads’ Two Hour taster session for new off-road motorcyclists could be just what you’re looking for.
Out in the stunning Ribble Valley countryside in Lancashire, the sessions on this taster day for two have been designed completely in mind for novices who’ve never ridden a motorcycle before, but they’re also good for those who have on-road motorcycling experience who fancy taking a set of two wheels off-grid as well.
Not only that, but your bikes, riding gear, tuition and refreshments are all included! It could even bring out the competitive side in you both, but that’s all part of the enjoyment to be had!
N.B - Whilst this package is advertised as a ‘Lads and Dads’ experience, it can also be enjoyed by Mums and Sons, Dads and Daughters or Mums and Daughters or even Grandparents and Grandsons/Daughters.
Welcome and introduction
Two hour taster session commences
Please allow to be at the venue for 2 hours.
A Damage Waiver of £25 can be purchased at the venue shop on the day which will cover the hired bike in case of any unfortunate incidents. For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to an accident, it will be the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. For children’s Oset bikes, the Damage Waiver is at a reduced cost of just £15.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a forthcoming available date of your choice from our Events calendar. Validity can be upgraded to 14 months when you place your order. Additional refreshments, including hot bacon butties (£1.50) and homemade lunches (£8 each for juniors and spectators) are available on-site on the day. Complete beginners will be required to take part in extra tuition costing £15.
Minimum age to participate is 6 years old
At least one adult and one child must be booked onto this experience
Bike hire, riding gear, tuition and refreshments all inclusive
Lockers are available free of charge on-site
Spectators are welcome
To comply with training guidelines, parents or guardians of under 18s must remain on-site for the duration of the training in case of emergency
Complete beginners will require extra tuition to teach them the basics of bike control before joining the rest of the group. This costs £15.
This experience usually takes place whether the weather is wet or dry, but in the case of more extreme weather conditions affecting the venue, we will be advised by the supplier when it is safe to run. If a decision can be made in advance of the experience day, customers will be informed of this as soon as possible.
The sessions run on selected weekend dates throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Lads and Dads Motorcycle Novices Two Hour Taster Near Me
Inch Perfect Trials
Other vouchers you may like...