'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Take to the wheel of the most powerful Lamborghini ever produced. The Lamborghini Aventador driving experience gives you the chance to tame the raging bull. The Lamborghini Aventador is every bit as fast as it looks. With its 6.5 litre V12 this car is the marque vehicle from the renowned Italian manufactures.
You will drive the Aventador for six exhilarating miles and with every mile that goes by your grin is sure to become wider.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
6 miles driving the Lamborghini Aventador
Individual driving certificate
Why not add a high speed passenger ride in a high performance vehicle for £10
Please allow up to 1 hour and 30 minutes at the venue.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
This voucher is valid for ten months from the date of purchase. Experiences dates must be booked before the voucher expiry date. Unless pre paid there is a surcharge of £10 to book onto a weekend date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements. Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability. Venue specific vouchers are available to buy.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekdays and weekends through March-November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
18 August 2019
Done a few of these experiences before and found that I wasn’t able to drive the car to it’s full potential, but this wasn’t the case this time round, great choice of cars to choose from and all the staff were great
05 August 2019
when I got into the car I was driving, my instructor wasn’t very helpful because that was the first time I’ve been in that car so I didn’t know how to drive it properly and he wasn’t very clear on instructions as when I got onto the track I didn’t know where I had to be or where I had to go and with all the other cars overtaking you going different ways it was difficult to find where I was going and was quite overwhelming and by the time I understood the track the experience was basically over. My instructor didn’t make me feel comfortable driving, he made me feel like he just wanted it to be over and didn’t care about me and my first time driving a Lamborghini. Then when we stopped he just told me how to open the door and that was it. But when I got into the bmw to do a hot lap the man who was driving was really nice and really enthusiastic and felt like he cared about my experience.