'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn the basics in a Learn2Drift liveried Lexus IS200 drift car for a bargain basement price. You'll be taught the art of doughnuts and figures of 8. Finish off experiencing first-hand what it's like to be a passenger in a car with a driver who competes in one of the many national or international drift series, with 5 high-speed passenger laps where a competitive environment will be replicated.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Doughnuts – get taught how to do that perfect doughnut and control the car using steering and throttle control, maintaining that perfect circular slide
Figures of 8 – learn how to control the car while the weight is shifting from one direction to the other, using steering/counter steering and throttle control
5-lap high-speed passenger ride alongside one of Learn2Drift instructors in the choice of Learn2Drift passenger ride cars on the day
The instructor is alongside you for all the above driving sessions. They will be pushing you hard and fast to learn doughnuts and weight shift techniques as quickly as possible. Be prepared for some light-hearted banter from the cheeky instructors and note that the cars are put through their paces and won't look like they have come straight off the showroom floor.
You will be at the venue for approx 1 hour. There will be some waiting time between driving & your passenger session, but you can expect a minimum of 10 minutes behind the wheel.
You will be offered a collision damage waiver on the day for £10 if you wish to cover yourself should you damage a vehicle. This is optional and will not prevent you from taking part if you do not wish to take it.
You can book a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto any date. Please note, this experience is available at multiple venues so please check which dates are for which venue before booking. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
A full UK (or equivalent) manual driving license is required
You'll be required to provide proof of your driving licence (card part only) along with your voucher/confirmation
Please note, this experience is available at multiple venues so please check which dates are for which venue before booking
The surface conditions on the day may affect drive time due to tyre wear
The provider will endeavour to give each driver the maximum possible time behind the wheel
Expected driving time – 10 minutes during the session in a Learn2Drift Lexus IS200
Arms and legs must be covered throughout your experience
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there might be some changes in the sessions times.
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
This event runs on selected dates year round at the following venues:
Aldershot & Standlake Arena are weekends only. (N.B. Aldershot Raceway is closed between November 2020 to Feb 2021)
Northampton International dates are midweek only
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.