'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Exige is a giant slayer and can easily lap quicker than much more expensive machinery. The reason, its light has a powerful engine and arguably the best chassis ever made. This experience focuses on the driver and helps develop track driving technique.The Lotus Exige is more than capable at high and low speed which makes it the perfect car around Thruxtons fast sweeping curves and complex of corners. To sum the Lotus up - a proper drivers car. With an all-aluminium monocoque and light composite bodywork is propelled by Toyota's powerful and high revving 189 bhp engine. The rear wing and front splitter produce real downforce which can be felt on the fast sweeping corners at Thruxton circuit.This Lotus Exige is an intensive driving experience. Your instructor will help develop your driving skills as you enjoy your time behind the wheel. We guarantee you will notice a big difference between the way you drove on the first few laps and the last.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
2 instructor driven demonstration laps
Drive the Lotus Exige for 12 laps split over two sessions.
High-speed passenger ride in the Lotus Exige driven by the instrcutor
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Minimum age: 17 but must hold a full driving licence
Minimum height: 5'
Maximum height: 6' 4"
Drivers must wear clothes that cover arms and legs
Helmets, race boots and gloves are provided
Spectators are welcome
Glasses must be worn if necessary
Pets are not permitted
Any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be made aware of at the time of booking
Children must be supervised at all times
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Available on selected weekdays and Saturdays between mid-February and late November. Please note, there is a £20 weekend upgrade fee if you choose to book on a Saturday.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.