'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn to manoeuvre a range of military vehicles over challenging terrain driving such vehicles as the Haglund Snowcat, 15 ton FV432 armoured personnel carrier and more near Bristol. On arrival at the 17th Century function room for refreshments and a safety briefing you will head off to drive 3 Military vehicles for a morning of off road terrain driving.
Arrival welcome & safety briefing
Learn to drive 3 of the below Military vehicles over a range of challenging terrain.
Presentation of Military vehicle driving certificate
15 ton 8 litre FV432 (fully tracked) Armoured Personnel Carrier FV623 amphibious Stalwart (6 wheel drive) Hagglund BV206 Snowcat - (fully tracked) Military Land Rover Please note the vehicles used on the day are not a customers choice, a selection of the above vehicles will be used. Each session will be in groups of up to 18 participants.
Please allow 3.5 hours at the venue.
1 spectator free of charge. Others £10 p.person
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Order a 10 month open gift voucher or select a date available. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Age 18 - 60 with a reasonable level of fitness and full driving licence. Max height 6ft 5". Max weight 18 stone. Children under 16 and animals are not permitted on site.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Saturdays, March-October. AM
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.