'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Hire an iconic Morgan Roadster V6 and enjoy a weekday touring the sights of Essex on a TrackDays driving experience to remember. This government guideline friendly experience is the perfect activity all year round and will provide a wonderful day whatever the weather or time of year. Get behind the wheel of a Morgan Roadster V6 car, and turn heads as you drive this beauty through the stunning Essex countryside. Your starting point is a stone’s throw away from Shoeburyness train station – just an hour from London, making this Essex seaside town ideally situated for a perfect day out wherever you’re travelling from. Make the most of your day as you can cherry pick the best sights to see throughout Essex on your tailormade itinerary, and make this Iconic Car experience one you'll never forget. This is the ultimate car package for those that get excited by a truly unique driving experience with this gorgeous Morgan Roadster V6. Book your piece of motoring history.
Arrival at HQ to fill in paperwork
Collection of the Morgan Roadster V6 (10am earliest)
Use of the car for the prepaid time
Return of Vehicle to HQ (6pm latest)
HQ postcode -?SS3 9BN
Arrival at 9.30am to complete checks and briefing.
Experience is from 10am – 6pm.
The car is due back at 6pm at the latest.
You will be required to pay a refundable deposit of £500 on the day (All Major Credit accepted). For the unexpected you can also add Collision Damage Waiver for a small fee of £59. You can add an additional driver for £50. Other extras such as warm clothing will be offered at the time of booking.
The price is for a one day hire (10am - 6pm). Vouchers are valid for 10 months. Lunch upgrade available (£25) - receive a thermos full of fresh, homemade soup – your choice of tomato or carrot and coriander with our signature croutons, plus a freshly made cheese and pickle or ham and wholegrain mustard sandwich each and a packet of crisps as well.
Minimum age 25
Maximum age 70
Maximum height 6ft 4”
Maximum weight 130kgs
Drivers must be aged between 25 and 70 years of age
Drivers must hold a Full UK or EU Driving Licence for a minimum of two years.
Drivers must not have been involved in more than one incident which was their fault in the last three years.
Drivers must not have had their licence revoked or have been banned from driving in the last three years.
Drivers must not have more than 2 minor convictions or more than six penalty points either obtained or pending.
Drivers must not have obtained a BA, DD UT or other serious conviction/s.
Mileage over 150 miles/day will be charged at £2 per mile.
We require a code from the DVLA for you, the driver, or any other additional drivers. Please go to DVLA and fill in your details and send us the code you are issued with along with the information above. Please note, this MUST be done prior to your hire, it cannot be processed on the day.
Our cars can be driven in any weather, the Morgan Roadster V6 has the option of the roof down or the roof up with the heater on for the chilly days. Being situated in one of the driest parts of the country means the weather is often fine in Essex.
This experience is available year round, from Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Dates and spaces fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.