'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is your chance to get behind the wheel of the iconic Shelby Mustang GT500 also known as Eleanor, the star of 'Gone in 60 seconds'. The '67 Mustang features V8 engine that'll sound like music to the ears of any American muscle car enthusiast, especially when you put your foot down during your 3-mile stint at your chosen location. Your instructor, who'll accompany you throughout your drive, will help you stick to the racing line letting you know when to break and when to put your foot down. Giving you a chance to see just how well Eleanor handles, as well as how fast she can go!
Welcome and Introduction
3 miles driving a Shelby Mustang GT500
Individual driving experience certificate to finish
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £10 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
The minimum age to participate in a driving experience is 17 years old (Individuals under the age of 18 need parental/guardian consent to participate).
The minimum height to participate in a driving experience is 5ft.
The maximum height to participate in a driving experience is 6ft 4in.
The maximum weight to participate in a driving experience is 20 stone.
All participants must hold a full valid driving license and must have this present with them on the day the event is taking place (International licenses accepted).
All participants must have a good basic understanding of the English language and must be able to understand basic hand signals.
Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times during the event.
Participants must be in good health and must wear glasses if required.
Individuals who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
We do ask that you book a minimum of 8 weeks in advance.
All experiences are subject to availability with regards to cars, date and venue.
Spectators are welcome at all venues.
Individuals under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected weekdays throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid. Dates are extremely limited at the Dunsfold Park venue.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.