'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Triple Premium Supercar Blast is a driving experience like no other, giving you the opportunity to drive three top-spec supercars from your choice of the Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari 458 Italia, the Aston Martin Vantage 2021, Ford Mustang GT500, Nissan GT-R Nismo and McLaren 570S. You'll get three miles of driving behind each supercar, giving you ample opportunity to compare each and pick a favourite. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor throughout your drive, whose help you get the most out of your experience by pointing out racing lines, when to brake and when to really put your foot down. Add the high speed passenger ride upgrade to see what a performance saloon car can really do under the control of a professional.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 3 miles driving first premium supercar
Up to 3 miles driving second premium supercar
Up to 3 miles driving third premium supercar
Please note that all cars are subject to availability and may vary between venues.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.