'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You’ve yet to take control of the amazing Rage Buggy. A unique 1000cc bike
engine machine, a racing car chassis and a full roll cage. After a technique and
safety briefing, each driver has practice laps to get used to the machine and
course. After practice, each driver competes in a time trial for their Banzai lap.
After a briefing on Quad bike technique and safety, each rider rides on a
practice course and as your confidence and speed increases you embark on a
50-acre quad safari that contains straights, slaloms and mounds and jumps!
You’ll finish the session knowing you’ve had the ultimate quad bike and rage
Sign-in, introduction and safety briefing
Familiarisation session in the Rage Buggy
Banzai time trial lap in the Rage Buggy
Familiarisation session in the quad bike
50-acre quad safari along purpose-built tracks with straights, slaloms, mounds and mud
Experience duration is approximately 2.5 hours, you will be taking part in a group with other participants. Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before your experience starts.
Confectionery and drinks are available to purchase.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
This experience is for 1 person
Please dress appropriately for the weather on the day of the event, layers and non-precious clothing and trainers are recommended
Safety equipment is provided on the day
Refreshments are available
No driving licence is required
Spectators are welcome, there may be a small fee taken on the day depending on the activity
Generally, the weather will not affect the activities, however, in cases of extreme weather, the event may be postponed to another date or activities substituted.
Experiences take place on selected Saturdays throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Quad Bike and Rage Buggy Off Road Experience Near Me