'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Take to the co-drivers seat while a professional Rally driver gives you the ride of a lifetime on purpose-built rally stages at Silverstone Park. Your driver will be performing handbrake turns, high-speed power slides and Scandinavian flicks, your adrenalin will pump as the driver takes the car to its limit.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Up to 15 minutes as a co-pilot
The standard car for this experience is the Subaru but you can upgrade to an Escort MKII for £20.00.
Allow 45 mins for the driving session but up to 2 hours at the venue. Approx 15 mins as a passenger in a real rally car.
Purchase a gift voucher which will be valid for 10 months or book straight on to a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height 6ft 6inches and minimum age limit is 16.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
This experience will run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (subject to availability) all year round.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.