'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Silverstone 4x4 Off Road Challenge and Half Day Rally - a unique and unrivalled driving experience that'll challenge and excite throughout. You'll take part in 2 separate sessions, starting with the 'get it sideways' introduction to rally driving, where you'll focus on power slides, hand brake turns and other rally driving techniques.In your second session, you'll be going off road. Starting with a safety briefing before strapping in taking control of your 4x4. With 4 wheel drive selected, you'll make your way to the first of 5 interlinking challenge areas. During your time behind the wheel, you'll be accompanied by an expert instructor who'll be giving you coaching and guidance as you attempt all 5 varying challenges.
To Start – Informal briefing on the basic principles of rally driving techniques and car control delivered by your qualified instructor in our purpose built training room.
Session 1 – Left hand power sliding, each participant will in turn take the driving seat and practice the basic sideways control using manoeuvres that co-ordinate power and steering balance on our purpose built gravel skid pan.
Session 2 – Left hand handbrake turns, each participant will get to grips with handbrake turns, hard cornering and car positioning techniques through a sequence of tight corners on our special stage.
Session 3 – Take Session 1 and 2 to another level as you learn the same techniques to the right hand, challenging your cognitive reasoning to the max.
Session 4 - Combine your newly acquired skills on three complete laps of the full gravel rally stage.
Session 5 - The Off-road 4X4 Challenge - an exciting 4x4 off-road experience utilising the full off-road course including the bomb holes, slope, seesaw, sky view, sideways tilt and troughs. All testing your off-road, all terrain skills to the full! Let’s strap you in and off we go with 30 minutes in-car time on this awesome off-road experience.
Please allow up to 4.5 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full manual driving licence
Maximum height: 6ft 6in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs or other pets allowed on site
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
This experience is generally available on a Saturday with the rally session being in the morning.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Silverstone 4x4 Off Road Challenge and Half Day Rally Near Me