'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Ferrari Experience. Feel the power of Ferrari on the UK’s only Formula 1 track.
Slip behind the wheel of the 483 BHP V8 F430 Coupe, paddle through the gears, and scream out of Silverstone’s famous corners. Feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up over two driving sessions in one of the world’s great cars. Pure motoring joy.
30-minute safety briefing
Demonstration lap with a professional instructor
Session 1: 4 laps/8 miles approx
Session 2: 4 laps/8 miles approx
Debrief and driver assessment with performance scorecard
Circuit: International or National Circuit layout of the British Grand Prix track
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Please note once you have been booked onto a date and time, no changes or cancellations can be made.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Age: 21 or over.
Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 6ins.
Maximum weight: 18 stone.
Drivers must wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted).
Licence required? Yes, full UK manual driving licence for at least three years. Please bring it on the day.
International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English.
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Selected Saturdays & Sundays throughout the year. Morning sessions (08:30 & 09:40).
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.