'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Choose six cars to drive on this exhilarating experience. Pick from a list of performance supercars with the likes of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Ferrari 348 TS and the Audi R8, as well as a range of supercars made famous on the silver screen with the Nissan GT-R Nismo from The Fast and the Furious franchise. Drive your six chosen supercars for up to 36 miles, six miles in each, at a choice of driving experience venues covering both the north and south of the UK.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 1
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 2
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 3
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 4
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 5
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 6
High-speed passenger ride to finish
Supercars to choose from include; the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Caterham Seven, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 348 TS, Ferrari 360, Ferrari California, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, a recreation of the Ford GT40, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Six Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Six Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.2 / 5Based on 12 reviews over the past year
09 September 2021
it was great fun driving awesome cars, but I didn't feel Covid secure. There was no where to sanitise or wash hands after using the toilets. Hands will be touching the car controls which also weren't being sanitised. Perfect conditions for spreading the virus.
05 September 2021
Not very well organised, didn’t get to drive half the cars I had booked and even missed out on a couple plus the high speed lap!
2 stars becUse the cars I did drive were fun but only managed two of the 6 cars I had booked and not because they weren’t available but because the organisation was terrible
24 August 2021
Three cars that I drove had faults with them gearbox on the 360 airbag on the DB9 and low tyre pressure on the R8
16 August 2021
Even though it was raining it all went smoothly well organised
09 August 2021
The whole day was chaos ! Very poor organisation. Most of the cars I had booked were broken down and so was offered other cars , for example I had a Ferrari booked which was broken down so was offered the likes of a mini or a knight rider car . If I wanted to drive a Lamborghini it was going to be extra . Everything was " it will be extra ".
As the day was total chaos I didn't get my high speed drive in and my 6 cars in . I got four in total and was offered no refund only to come back another day to complete . The cars I did eventually drive I enjoyed .
Other vouchers you may like...