'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The big brother to our Stunt Drive experience, with more manoeuvres, more time behind the wheel, and more thrills. You'll be taught a wide range of stunt driving techniques, including J-turns, 180° handbrake turns as well as rolling doughnuts, with approximately 45 minutes of one-to-one tuition from expert instructors. This experience takes place on a special 'stunt track' circuit layout in a fleet of modified Mazda MX-5's.
Arrival and sign-on
Drivers safety briefing
Demonstration of stunt driving
Learn how to stunt drive
Approx 50 minutes of seat time
Please allow up to hour and 30 minutes at the venue from arrival to departure.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. To book a Saturday there is a £50 upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 75
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Adverse weather may cause the event to be delayed or cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date. Please revert to the terms and conditions. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
5 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
11 June 2021
Thoroughly enjoyed this experience, has been ticked off my bucket wish list. Did the ProStunt driving, my instructor Sam made J turning etc and throwing the Mazda MX5 around, great fun. Would do the experience again. Big shout out and thank you to Sam :)