'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Save and drive 2 supercars on a real racing circuit before having the 2014 Radical European Champion, Andy Cummings take you for an adrenaline-fuelled ride in his Radical SR3. This is the ultimate supercar track day experience. This offer is exclusive to Trackdays.co.uk.
Arrive at the Circuit for sign on and safety briefing
3 laps driving supercar 1*
3 laps driving supercar 2*
High-speed passenger ride in a Radical SR3 race car
Debrief and presentation of a driving certificate
Choose to drive either the Ariel Atom Supercharged, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability.
You will be at the circuit for approx. 1.5 hours.
You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. You can up upgrade to use this voucher on a weekend for £25. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the Circuit marshals to delay or postpone the experience. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date.
Selected weekdays in the Spring, Summer and Autumn. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.